Your second blog post assignment is an exercise in global networking. Write a short profile of someone who is somehow connected to the country of your choice.
The assignment’s goal is to encourage you to learn and write about someone linked to your country. Ideally, your experience will help further the goals that you have set for your blog.
Your subject does not have to be from the country of your choice.
If possible, try to contact and interview your profile subject. If not, try to reach someone who is knowledgeable about your subject.
Your post is due March 2. It is worth 10 points.
- When filing your post, please make sure to add one of these five categories: People, News, Features, Places or Opinion. That is because I would like to reprint your post on the St. Augustine Journal website, and if you don’t include one of those five categories, the site will not pick up your content.
- Please insert a photo at the top of the post. Make sure you have permission to use the photo, and include link if photo is displayed elsewhere on the Web.
- Write at least 400 words.
- Include your email address at the bottom of your post so that other people can easily reach you.
- 1 point – failure to include photo.
- 1/2 point – failure to include tags.
- 1/2 point – failure to include categories.
- 1 point – punctuation and grammar errors.
- 1 point – your profile has little or nothing to do with the goals of your blog.
- 1 point – failure to include email address.
Note: No late assignments will be accepted without an excused absence.