- Television, radio, movies, video games, magazines, online content and other media is pervasive and has a huge impact on our lives. We Americans spend 60 percent of our waking hours consuming media content. See notes.
- Digital technology and the Internet have triggered a seismic shift in mass media. See Did You Know 4.0.
- The American economy may be experiencing what Jeff Jarvis calls “a Great Restructuring.” See notes.
- The impact of Google on our lives. See notes.
- Today we’ll be talking about books in the Internet age. See notes.